IRD with QAM is a high performance and cost-effective QAM modulator. It supports 16 DVB-C (DVB-T/-(T)/-S/-S2/S2X, ATSC, ISDB-T optional) FTA tuner input, maximum 512 IP input through GE1 and TS input for re-mux through 2 ASI ports. After multiplexing, scrambling and QAM modulating, it gives 16 non-adjacent carriers output and 1 IP (MPTS) output through GE1.
It is also characterized with high integrated level, high performance and low cost. It supports dual power supply (optional). This is very adaptable to newly generation CATV broadcasting system.
* 16 DVB-C (DVB-T/-(T)/-S/-S2/-S2X, ATSC, ISDB-T Optional) FTA Tuner + 2 ASI input+512 IP input thru GE1 over UDP and RTP protocol
* 16 DVB-C RF output
* 1 IP (MPTS) output over UDP and RTP/RTSP, as mirror of one carrier
* Support 16 groups multiplexing+16 groups scrambling +16 groups QAM modulating
* Excellent RF output performance index, MER≥40db
* Support accurate PCR adjusting
* Support PSI/SI editing and inserting
* Support Web management, Updates via web
* Redundancy Power Supply (optional)