MPEG-4 HD DIGITAL SET TOP BOX
A Set-top box (STB) is communication equipment that generally operates with QAM tuner input signal and decodes it to provide high quality audio/video signal on your television set or other display devices. MicroTech InfoCom Provide Set Top Box with fully compliant with DVB standard and following features.
Features of MPEG-4 HD digital set top box.
- Fully compliant with MPEG-2 SD, MPEG-4SD and MPEG-4 HD
- Fully compliant with DVB-C Standard
- Software upgrade via USBor OTA: Very convenient way to upgrade software by USB or OTA if new update comes after deployment of many set top boxes in the network.
- USB 2.0interface is available.USB/Personal Video Recorder (PVR) is available: User can record many programs in USB storage device and user can play those programs at any time. Using Media Player user can play Audio and video formatted files like: MP3, MP4, AVI etc.
- Media Browseris available: Using Browser user can see all files from USB storage device in four different categories like: 1) Picture: You can see individual picture in full screen 2)Music: You can play in Media Player 3)Video: You can play in Media Player and 4) text: You can see test document in full screen.
- 720x480P@60Hz & 720x576P@50Hz Resolution, 1080i and 720p HD resolution support
- 500~1000 Digital TV & Radio Channels Supported
- Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness and Saturation Adjustable: User can change all picture settings as per requirements.
- NIT (Auto) Scan, Manual Scan and Full Scan Options are available: using Auto (NIT) Scan user can search all programs within a short period of time.
- 7 Days Electronic Program Guide (EPG) Supported: if EPG server is installed at head-end then using this feature user can get information about coming programs with time and date.
- Logic Channel Number (LCN) Supported.
- Bouquet Function is Available: Using this feature service provider can pass Bouquet through cable and user can see all Bouquets in Bouquet list like: Entertainment, Music, Movies, NEWS etc.
- NIT Auto Detect Supported: if Channel/LCN Change from head-end then Set Top Box takes update itself
- Reminder function: User can set reminder to play specific program on specific date and time.
- Favorite TV/Radio List is Available: User can add multiple programs in to favorite list.
- Program Edit is available: User can apply many operations to specific channel like: lock, move, hide and add to favorite list, Child lock
- Multiple Conditional Access System support.